Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.5

Original review updated by user Jul 20, 2021

For days I have been emailing and trying to call and contact customer support. It gets me no where.

My Facebook wont let me log in, it wont let me link my phone, it wants a code that I clearly dont have I have sent proof multiple times of my identity and now my whole Facebook cant even be accessed by my friends I have half of my life AND BOTH of my childrens entire lives worth of pictures that have apparently just poofed in thin air. And thats just the personal thanks to COVID my small business was forced to cancel all shows and so Facebook is where I maintain most of my business events and customers until I am capable of fully reopening. And poof the floor ripped from under my feet.. my home business and work life just gone and literally this company is worth how much?

But cant even give the users/customers the respect of a little customer support It makes no sense what gets to me is I never even logged out .. and now in a matter of days my business and personal life doesnt even exist on this website. This is ridiculous. This isnt the first hiccup with Facebook , just in past year Ive dealt with issues on Facebook, but this tops the cake.

I have lost all and any trust I have/had in them. The whole thing make no sense especially this non existent Authenticator code. I never had a problem with logging in before this, theres been issues with promotions/ads that I paid for, harassment , fake community standards that doesnt address the actual issues . Honestly its clear: 1.

its easier for people to steal my identity then it is for me to even be myself. 2. big companys are greedy 3.

they only step in with community standard bots on pointless posts but dont address the true issues. Sick.

User's recommendation: Don’t trust them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Photos memories friends, Connecting with old friends, Showing off business merch.

Facebook Cons: Change the look of the site too much, No customer service or support, Hard to contact with a human customer support, Facebook team disables accounts.

Comments