Verified Reviewer

2.4

Hi Facebook team,

My Instagram and Facebook are disabled post a suspicious activity.

I got the Email at 3:15Pm for unauthorised access and at 3:16 PM i.e. right after 1 minute I got that my account is disabled.

I got the emails from security@***.com

I create content regularly on Instagram and never do anything to violate community terms. I have my Youtube channel as well (which is active from this id - sheenathakur77@***.com) You may check that too.

Please guide and help secure my account. I had activated two-factor authentication as well but still got into this issue.

I am so worried as I have given my account so much of my time and effort from the past 5 years.

It will be a great help if you can check and help enable the account. Please let me know if you need any other information.

Instagram Username - Oceanthakur

Phone Number - 964664****

Linked fb email - Sheenathakur77@***.com

Linked Instagram email- Oceanthakur93@***.com

Regards,

Ocean Thakur

Facebook Cons: Not enough privacy protection, Poorly functioning algorithm, Biased against conservative ideology, Banning people for the stupidist things, Phishing.

Comments