Verified Reviewer

I am a federally licensed business posting on my business page just like many others are and all off the sudden I am being restricted from posting due to, "Not meeting community standards." A looked into this and it is permissible for a business and not allowed for a private individual anywhere else on FB. FB has restricted me 3 times in the last week.

The last time is now for 30 days and I believe this to be false. I use your platform to reach out to customers on my page and it generates sales. As a result of this restriction, I am loosing revenue and will be seeking litigation if we can not resolve this prior too. I do not see this stopping now that it has started so I am expecting the restrictions to keep coming.

I am more than happy to speak with someone about the matter to resolve this prior to initiating litigation.

As you know, judges like to see the plaintiff exhaust attempts prior to filing.

I have tried to reach someone at FaceBook (FB), however, FB makes it impossible to reach a real person. For the record, I have called the (650) 308-**** several times and attempted several of the different extensions but all have directed me to email and ended the call.

Please have someone give me a call at 319-550-****

Preferred solution: Lift restriction and call me to discuss.

Comments