Verified Reviewer

I need to locate the advertisement for a Dell 17.1 inch screen laptop which was selling for $99.00. The advertisement stated there was a warehouse full of these laptops.

I purchased one and after an extended period of time I attempted to contact the seller via e-mail 3 times with no response. I then filed a complaint with PayPal. My complaint was denied saying the item had been delivered and they provided a tracking number. I then filed a complaint with the US Post Office and received a Service Request #.

The USPS representative indicated to me the item could not have been a laptop because it weighted only 8 oz. I was also told the address on the package was incorrect.

In a second call to USPS this time to the Consumer Relations department I was given a 2nd service request and told to file a fraud report. In an effort to complete the fraud report I would like to provide the advertisement to the USPS.

Sincerely,

Randolph ChesserJr

E-mail: rchess1@***.com

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything off Facebook that is international.

Preferred solution: The advertisement for the Dell 17.1 in laptop computer for documentation for claims filed with the United States Post Office and PayPal. I am looking either the Dell laptop or the $114 refunded doesn’t matter from who..

Comments