Verified Reviewer

3.3

I'm locked out of my account because someone hacked it. I've tried everything you've told me to do to resolve the problem, but I can't get the codes because they're never sent or the won't work.

I've sent pictures of my ID and educational transcripts, but you denied them, but I wasn't given one particular reason. I think if you would allow me to mail copies of the documents, you might accept them. I did get to change my password, but then it asks for a code again. My account is very important to me.

It's my only contact with my family and I do my animal rescue on it. There has to be a way to unlock my account. I know there were two phone numbers on the account, one is my husband's, 636-459-**** and mine 573-975-****. My maiden name is Tracy Parey and my married name is Tracy Schuermann.

My address is 542 Hall Rd Eolia, MO. 63344. I can give you my SSN if needed, just let me know.

I'm begging you to send me a link to recover my account...please. I can try and get you any information you need about my account, just please help me.

User's recommendation: Don't use the two step authentication. It makes it impossible to recover your account. Reach out to your local news or Dr. Phil for help, because Facebook won't help you.

Preferred solution: Account unlocked and restored. .

Facebook Pros: More friends, Good place to buy and sell products, Contact family and old schoolmates.

Facebook Cons: Poor to no response to the concerns of users, Trying to contact a representative, Nobody to actually speak to, Impossible to recover accounts.

Comments

Facebook did contact me and I did get back into my account. I had to jump through a lot of hoops though.

Facebook Reviews