Verified Reviewer

3.0

My account has been locked, and I'm unable to verify because of the phone number they're trying to use. What happened is earlier this year, I had to contact Facebook because someone had accessed my account and added security measures that required a login code.

I wasn't able to access Facebook until I verified my identity, but every time I would send my ID, Facebook would respond saying they couldn't verify it. Finally, after many messages, I was verified. So I logged through the link sent to me via Facebook support, and it asked me a bunch of questions, one of them being if I had access to the numbers on my account. I answered no, that I couldn't use either number, and the next screen it said we will send a code to your phone in order to verify your identity and unlock your account.

So now, every single time I try to log on, it says locked please verify and when I click on more ways to verify it gives me the same option to send code to same phone number and that's it.

This has been an ongoing issue and I haven't been able to actually access my account since AUGUST 2021. Please help me!!!

Facebook should really consider taking a look at their Security department customer service!

Preferred solution: Access to my account. .

Facebook Pros: Pls unlock my facebook account.

Location: Hoschton, Georgia