Verified Reviewer

I got an email from Facebook saying this: "Someone may have accessed your account". I changed my password and followed the instructions to secure my account.

I entered my email address and also took a video of my face by moving it in different directions as described and entered the confirmation codes each time and uploaded the video. The first 7 or 8 times it then said Finish and I had to do it again. Finally, I tried again and entered the confirmation code I was sent again and it failed to upload the video. I followed the instructions exactly as described and then entered the confirmation codes sent to my email address: "gagenp2002@***.com".

It seems to be caught in a loop because it never unlocks my account after trying around a dozen times. My name is Philp Gagen. I need to get this fixed. Just so you know, I have been a Facebook shareholder since the day of their IPO.

(since Facebook went to the Stock Market).

I also have been a Facebook site member since around 2012. Please send me an email to help me get access back to my account.

Sincerely,

Philip Gagen

Preferred solution: Access back to my Facebook Account Login.

Comments