Verified Reviewer

Dear Facebook Support Team!

Please help me to solve my issue with my locked FB account.

Namely on 12th December 2021. somebody has logged in to my account using the alinarplu@***.ru email from Malaysia around 13.00.

Two hours later I have discovered the *** and tried to resolve the problem. Unfortunately I could not perfectly match details from my previous chatting and missed to use the opportunity to ask 3 friends to send me their approval/recovery code.

Ever since than I have confirmed my email, uploaded the scan of my ID, problem remains unsolved.

I get from your system a confirmation that FB is aware of the *** and I should wait 24 hours in order my identity is confirmed, but I keep finding myself in the same circle over and over again.

Please help me to get out of this circle.

Could you please send me a link where I could enter a Recovery code from my FB friends so I could finally lift the Account blocking.

Or please advise, which other steps I can take to lift the block.

Thank you in advance for your kind help and time!

Best Regards

Linda Dornich

Preferred solution: A lift of the FB account block.

Facebook Pros: Most of the things are good in facebook.

Location: Rab