My Facebook account was hacked and locked along with my yahoo email. I tried everything I could but could get control of my account.

Today I looked up a Facebook Corporate office phone number and the person who answered said they could help me but I would have to pay for their service. I believed them in spite of the cost. After giving them access to evaluate why I was locked out I was told it was hacked by Bit coin/ crypto and someone put 3 email accounts that had control of my iPad. I started to get nervous when they asked me to use my credit card and drivers license to verify I was the account owner.

Then they wanted me to send via Chase Zelle $350. Thats when I hung up on them. Chase said there was a fraud transaction and froze my account. Facebook should monitor phone numbers listed under their corporate office listings Now I am working on getting my iPad wiped clean and trying to get access to my email account.

I canceled my credit cards, called the credit bureaus, put fraud alert on my drivers license and changed all my login info and passwords. Thank you Facebook for not protecting your members by making sure your company information is hacked and calls are routed to criminals.

Im old, disabled and not employed and put my faith in Facebook to help resolve my issues, but instead, your fake Facebook listing phone number was answered by the hackers. You owe me big time for your incompetence in keeping your contact information under your control.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Pros: Reach people at home and over world.

Facebook Cons: Do not care about their members, Account hacked.

Location: Anaheim, California