Verified Reviewer

Apparently if you join groups that interest you, like I did, FB thinks you are spamming people. I joined a few art groups the other day to make my FB experience more customized.

Also, I ask a legitimate question under a post for a website builder. All I did was ask why the people in the comments didn't like the service and that I was opening an online business soon basically asking advice. NOW FB is saying I broke community standards. What?

Can we not ask a question about a service the post is promoting??. I'm done with Facebook. I am beyond upset. I deal with spammers on so many groups.

Go get the people that really do that....I certainly don't. I am angry because I want to keep in touch with a few friends. Thanks FB for all the hassle and time I have put into getting my account back.

Suggestion: FB can certainly afford a legit customer service phone number to get help when something happens to a good, honest FB user. Make that EX Facebook user.

User's recommendation: Stay off of FB.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Selma, North Carolina