Verified Reviewer

Was told there was suspicious activity on my acct. FB locked it.

Tried numerous times to get back in following FB instructions. Not able to.

Uninstalled app. Installed a new app and created a new acct. I couldn't use my cell number due to it was "already being used"(???).

Used my husbands cell number to finish signing in. Got back on for approx.10 min before FB locked me out. Something about Community Standards. I had to take a video selfie of myself to prove I was who I said I am.

Was then told by FB it would take up to 30 days for them to check me out to see if I could get back on.

If they don't release my acct in 30 days I have been kicked off FB. This has been nothing but a nightmare since they said they saw suspicious activity on a FB acct that I had more than a decade and sent me instructions to get back on that didn't work.

User's recommendation: Be very aware. All of a sudden it seems that FB is finding all kinds of accts. SUSPICIOUS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Get back on my FB account.

Facebook Pros: Helps stay in touch with friends family etc.

Facebook Cons: No customer service and no reporting problem if locked out.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania