Verified Reviewer

My home was burned to the ground, September 10, 2020. EVERYTHING was lost: including rescue pets, phone, computers, etc.

Due to all devices being burned, I am having trouble accessing contacts, email, and all accounts, especially FB.

style="

I have been locked out my accounts, and they simply say they have no one to assist (as they refuse any phone contact, and are claiming they do not have staff, dueCOVID-19). You would think that they would have MORE staff (because they are remote, anyway), due to all of the fires, distancing, etc. Cmon FB, be reasonable.

However, last summer, they apparently let someone named Mohammed Shirwafrom Londoninto my FB/Phone AND Bank Account!

Yet, no matter what I do, they just keep shunting me to the side. Many people have offered assistance, yet I have no way to contact them...or even let them know that I managed to escape (burned, but alive).

User's recommendation: Not that I wanted/expected a fire, but NEVER have one!

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Website.

Preferred solution: Let me into my account please!!!!.

Facebook Pros: Connectivity, All friends and family are connected.

Facebook Cons: Will not use phones, Arrogance, Horrific customer service.

Comments