Verified Reviewer

2.0

NeI lost my phone on Tuesday 6/1/21. It may have been stolen but regardless, I had to purchase a new phone which I did Wednesday.

Despite numerous attempts to login from my laptop, I thought the new phone would be the answer because I have my same phone number. Nope! I was able to change my password but that did not work either because I constantly get a message to enter the code from the code generator which is in the Facebook APP! How on earth am I supposed to get the code of Im locked out?

I submitted two separate requests along with a photo of my drivers license and still cannot login.

The first email from Facebook support stated that my account was unlocked and I would be able to login but II am still prompted for the code from the code generator! What else can I do????

User's recommendation: Never lose your phone.

Location: Savannah, Georgia