Verified Reviewer

I changed my email by accident. I got an email from Facebook letting me know my email had been changed.

I tried to undo it and ended up locking myself out. I did not get hacked, I'm just not tech savvy and did all the wrong things. I tried to recover my account, but my phone was blocking the text messages. Once I figured that out, you completely locked me out and wouldn't send another code.

I'm not sure what I need to do now to get my account back, but everytime I try to click a link that i think might be helpful, it says the link is broken and I end up going in circles.

I can provider whatever proof you need so that you can unlock my account, just need to know what you need and where to send it. I have two email addresses - jeanette.simmons46@***.com, which is my primary email and I also have a gmail account I rarely use - jeanette.houseman@***.com.

Location: Conway, Arkansas

Comments

#2080092

I've had the same thing happen to me on sunday, I got up in the morning to an email stating for s password reset which I didnt ask for, so thought to be safe I logged on my fb and changed my password... logged off tried to log back on only to be told I'm locked out and have to confirm my identity which I have but no one ever replies...

I changed the passwords again to see if itll help nothing I sent my ID again no response... so I contacted a social media lawyer hopefully help on Friday.

Facebook Reviews