Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I need assistance getting my account unlocked. I honestly am not sure entirely what happened- but I pay for real estate ads through Facebook. I choose

The radius I want to advertise to- as I am

Only licensed in Texas. But when I click the housing box- which I am required to do- it defaults my radius back to none- and advertises to everyone. I started getting a lot of of hate/mean/nasty comments on my recent ad post so i tried to block those individuals from seeing anything else from me. Next thing I know, I was reported to fb thinking it had to do with my ads. I clicked the back button after I was unable to submit a message to fb help- and it directed me to my home page of my personal fb account- at which time I noticed a *** video of 2 boys? It was immediately that I received a login notice on my phone asking if I had recently logged in from Kosovo! Obviously I didnt but it was too late- i was permanently blocked from fb. This is affecting my business as well. I also continue to get email notifications that people are responding to my business ad- problem is, they are derogatory comments and i am unable to delete them.

Please please assist with getting this issue resolved- if for no other reason so I can cancel/delete this ad comments. Its really inappropriate. Im not friends with these people- fb chooses who the ad is shown to- or I am doing something really wrong and cant figure it out!

User's recommendation: None- fb needs support services.

Preferred solution: At this point, i just want my account unlocked. They said it takes a little over a day to review the info provided- it’s been 4 days…. I use fb for business .

Facebook Pros: Show off your family, Keeping contact with people, Good messaging.

Facebook Cons: I have been able to get back on to my account.

Location: Longview, Texas