Verified Reviewer

3.0

I was locked out of my account on 5~6~21 for "suspicious activity".

# 828281****27956

On 5~5~21 I bought a new computer, hooked it up and signed into my account; no problem. The next morning I tried to access my account to change email address and phone number and I received a notice that my account was locked and possibly hacked, for someone tried to access my account without my permission.

The email address that is associated with my account no longer exists, literally.

It was an ISP email address: ItsTrish@***.net

I, originally, sent a letter to Face Book at 1 Hacker Way in California after having done much research and made MANY attempts to recover my account. Nothing worked. I've discovered that nothing can be accessed on Face Book unless one has an active account.

I have sent several emails to support@***.com and security@***.com which included copies of my photo ID. To date, I've had no replies.

At one point I was asked to identify photos of friends, which I did. That didn't help, either.

The problems exists because Face Book is trying to use my OLD email address to send me a code.

My new email address is: Heyitstrish3@***.com

My cellphone number is: 616~634~0563

My name is Trish Wright.

I, sincerely, hope that this avenue that I have discovered and chosen will be to my advantage.

My Face Book account is so very important to me, as it is with many.

Please... will you help me?

With Kind Regards,

Trish Wright

User's recommendation: Make certain that you have all your bases covered right from the beginning..

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Recovery of my locked Face Book account..

Facebook Pros: Being able to keep in touch with far away family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Difficulty recovering a mistakenly locked account.

Comments