Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jun 14, 2021

The problem has been resolved. Thank you!.

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2021

HELP! I have been locked out of my Facebook Account (Laura Johnson Meyers) for almost a month.

A hacker got in, added his email to my account, which I have. It is marlonballadaresmz@***.com. He also enacted the 2-factor authentication for which I have no control of now. I cannot retrieve any codes, because they obviously go to him.

I will not email this person for fear that it will give him more access to my computer or phone. It is imperative that my account be restored to me. It is a primary way that I connect and assist current/former students with many issues. I have attempted to go through all the automated processes Facebook offers, but nothing seems to be working.

I'm trying everything and anything I can think of, but am frustrated and desperate at this point. Please help.

Thank you. Laura Johnson Meyers

User's recommendation: Enact the 2-Factor Authentication before a hacker can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: You can keep in touch with the world.

Facebook Cons: Some one stole my facebook help.

Comments