Verified Reviewer

My phone was stolen 07/27/2021 so I just got a new phone today. I reset my facebook password and pressed "logout of all devices" to protect my account from the individual who stole my phone.

Now I can not get back into my account because the only device I have every logged into my facebook account on was my stolen phone and the "code generator" can not be accessed unless you are logged on another device. I tried having the code texted to me however, I am not receiving the code via text message either.

I tried sending my ID for identit verification but I use my nickname on my account (which alot of people do) so the name on the account does not match the name on my ID so i keep getting denied access. At this point, I do not know what else I can do.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE CODE GENERATOR.

Preferred solution: I WANT ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS.

Comments