Verified Reviewer

I received a security message early this morning that someone had tried to access my account, when I tried to follow the steps to change my password I received a 2-factor authorization code request. My problem is my app was logged out as well as the browser I used on my computer so I have no way of accessing the verification code.

I've asked numerous times for the code to go to my phone without a response. I don't know if it's a delay in the system or an error with Facebook, but this is VERY frustrating!

I even tried using a verification of uploading my Driver's License to confirm I am who I say I am and am now getting an error message that FB can't confirm my identity.

Tried calling your office, but you don't provide phone support right now???? This is nuts!

Please have someone contact me so I can fix this issue.

Location: Santa Clara, California