Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.4

I broke my phone so I bought a new one. When I tried to sign in fb says I have not signed in from that browser in the past so they need a code they sent to my phone.

When I recover using my password and email they directed me to verify who I am with I'd. I sent them pictures of a valid state issue license. I get an email saying they can't verify the info from my license so I send a clearer picture (even though the first picture was in wqhd+ ((3200×1440)) and was crystal clear) I get another email exactly the same so I send a clear picture of my state issue motorcycle credentials and yet again get the automated email pretty much telling me it either can't read my Pic that I took from my galaxy s21 ultra or I'm not who I say I am.

They have also took my account down like it was deleted so I can't even get another person to save my pictures of my mother that has passed away and I don't have any copies of. I don't give two *** about Facebook or their tactical way of getting people to drop their guard on privacy along with losing brain cells and liking it I but I do give a *** about the sentimental memories I had on my account.

User's recommendation: Just know your using a companies network that is more than happy to gather all ur most intimate details but if they don't recognize your phone or browser, you'll be up shot creek cause suddenly they are not eager, helpful, or even real people for that matter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments