Verified Reviewer

2.7

Original review updated by user Jun 05, 2021

Please help - I use Facebook for both personal and business use, I pay for Facebook ads and I buy Occulus Quest 2 games etc - all in my name, all using my Facebook account.

Yesterday my account had attempted logins from different countries whilst I was asleep during the night and I awoke to find I had been locked out.

What is worse is that I can't complete the forms that I need to complete to prove my identity because I get a message saying "Your information couldn't be submitted" and when I try to log in to my account I get a message saying "We received your information, if we still find that you are not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will be permanently disabled".

I haven't submitted any information yet - this is what I am trying to do, which means I am worried about who else may have sent information to you and what did they send?

I am the genuine account holder, I use the account for my business and to play Occulus games - for which you need a Facebook account, and I have been threatened with being locked out of the Occulus as well.

It's a terrible situation to be in through no fault of my own - and I want to prove my identity but can't because the gateway into communicating with you is locked.

Please help because I don't want my account to be disabled and I have 28 days left before this happens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments