Verified Reviewer

Hi - I have been locked out of my facebook for about 4 months now and it's getting absolutely ridiculous. It keeps asking me to do a two step authenticator which I never set up or asked for.

It keeps asking me for a code but will not send me it to my cell phone. It will let me reset my password though which i've done multiple times but even with the new password i still cannot get in because its asking me for a code that is not being provided. I have had facebook since i was 15 years old. I have so many pictures on there of myself and my son growing up.

I have submitted my ID multiple times to try and get in that way - which I had been able to do previously when someone hacked my facebook and locked me out. Now each time I try to submit my ID i get an email a couple days later saying that they couldn't match the information on my account to my ID... even though I had just done it a month prior with the same exact ID. I have a very unique name and all of the information is the same on my ID that is in my facebook.

I don't know what to do but I need to get back into my facebook ASAP as this is absolutely ridiculous.

If you someone could PLEASE PLEASE (i'm begging) get back to me on how I can get back into my facebook it would be greatly appreciated. PS - I'm able to get into my instagram account thats linked to my facebook but I cannot figure out how to get into facebook using my instragram account

User's recommendation: Make sure your 2 step authentication isn’t set up or that you actually set up a code if you do turn it on.

Location: Manchester, New Hampshire