Verified Reviewer

My name is Joshua Kirby and I had a Facebook page for the last 10 or 11 years. I was incarcerated from February 2018 until June 1st of this year.

A friend I no longer talk to was helping send messages or post things for me at one time in like 2020 and previous to that. After a couple of days I decided to change my info because I completely lost my Gmail account (jkirbyljb0607@***.com) and also do not have the old phone number associated with my Facebook account. I changed the information to my new email (CaptainChaos06@***.com), which is a free email site that my mother made for me while I was still incarcerated due to me having no number or anything. I changed the info and everything was good until I got into my new email i set up and accidentally clicked on a button that said "No this was not me" or something.

I read it too fast because it said it said near Strasburg, VA and I live in Fort Valley, VA. I thought I could just change the error in location but Strasburg is only 20 minutes from here. Now Im locked out and only way I can get in is receiving code at old email. I have my ID, birth certificate or whatever you need but please help as this is my only access to the pictures of my late grandparents and friends.

Not to mention my 10 year olds daughter whole life has been documented on there. Please get me to somebody to help.

Ive spent 2 days trying and I created a new account just to try and report the problem. Need original account back please

User's recommendation: Make sure you do not lose your gmail accounts because there seems to be now way to recover them. I remain optimistic that my Facebook will be returned though..Also again, very hard to get ahold of.

Preferred solution: Only my account unlocked with verification of identity.

Location: Woodstock, Virginia