Verified Reviewer

2.4

Communicated to.Facebook that I would like my account unlocked and sent the. Photos of my ID a drivers license and birth certificate but because my given name on all of my government issued ID uses my full legal name but I use the shortened form of my name for all other purposes.

This is apparently enough of a difference in my ID to refuse that ID and then asks me to provided as per their accepted list so I chose my drivers license (photo) and my marriage certificate again government issued with my full legal name so once again they refuse and resend the exact same demand for the exact ID I had been providing.

Round and round and my account is still locked and Facebook is still demanding the exact same ID from me that they've refused over 20 times now.

Might just right an actual letter and put it in the mail to see what happens with that.

User's recommendation: Be careful.

Facebook Pros: Be able to talk to your friends and family, Love seeing family members pictures, Page.

Facebook Cons: Punished over and over i cannot remedy without help, If something happens they do not have customer suppot, Security sucks, With no responses.

Comments