Verified Reviewer

We have three e-mails associated with FB. sstalbott@***.com, and...ssstalbott@***.com...

and suze.talbott2017@***.com...My wife used her IPad to place an add in Marketplace. I have a desktop PC and we decided to open her FB account on my PC.. I re-wrote the add from my PC. in my account Glass on Glass (sstalbott@***.com).

I then tried to log into her account and we became locked out. Your site didn't recognize my email and your A.I. must have assumed she was being hacked.. She had an add in marketplace and we decided to use my desktop and change the add to my facebook page and remove it from hers.

I wasn't able to log into her account because we had been locked out. I couldn't remove the add from her page...and again your A.I. decided I was playing some game by adverisising on two sites???or a hacker or ???? Can we clear this up some how so my wife can log into Marketplace again??

Need more info? more details??

please contact me with any questions. Thank you

Steve Talbott

sstalbott@***.com

Preferred solution: Please review note above..

Comments