Verified Reviewer

My name is Chinwe Nnaji (a.k.a July Humphrey) and my facebook profile name is July Humphrey. I also own a community page called Brighter Futures Initiative CIC which is linked to my account.

I suspect my ex husband is trying to hijack my facebook account.

I received a message from facebook at about 12 noon today telling me someone tried to log into my account from an unknown device in Glasgow. He is currently residing in Glasgow while I have moved to Sunderland where I currently reside. Hence, I believe he is the one trying to gain access to my account. I tried logging out of my phone and changing my password and unfortunately i have now been completely logged out of my account.

My old number is 0794011**** but it is now defunct and no longer in use. I have changed this to my new number 0748761**** when i stopped using my old number but surprisingly when i try logging in it sends codes to my old number which is no longer in use. Please what do i do to retrieve my account.

I have tried to submit my ID and it was not accepted because it does not have my alias name which i use as my profile name. My ID has Chinwe Nnaji in it.

Please i will be very grateful if you can help me

Preferred solution: I want to be able to log into my account.

Comments