Verified Reviewer

1.8

First of all my name is Marie fromPennsylvania-- NOT Esker Noh from Ohio. He is the person that hacked my Facebook account and tried to scam me out of $300 and the leather jacket I was selling on Facebook marketplace..

Secondly, no the issue has not been resolved yet even though I've answered everything the security check asked and provide proof that I am the person who has that account. And third, after going online and finding a couple of phone numbers for Facebook that clearly stated that I can get help by talking to a person, on all the numbers a machine answered saying that they don't offer live help at this time by talking to a person ,but I have to go online to chat with someone for help. So I did and then that person said that he would hook me up to a link that could "possibly" help me so I said OK. Now the link comes up, I click on it and now they want me to pay them for their service to "try" to fix the problem that they created.

Not happening. I will not pay for someone else's mistake, so, no, the matter is not resolved, and yes, I am pissed off!

User's recommendation: If you don't mind having your account hacked, loosing your account and not being able to get help fixing your problems then, then yeah , have at it!

Preferred solution: My account back and the ability to log into my account without having to go through a security check and having to put in a new code and password every time repeatedly, and still can't login to my Facebook account. Just Fix The Problem. .

Location: Brecksville, Ohio