Verified Reviewer

Hi, I am so desperate at this point so please hear me out.

I have not been able to log into my instagram (@charlisse) for months now. I have had this account for years and it has very sentimental messages, photos, and other memories so this has been really frustrating for me.

Facebook has told me twice now that they resolved my issue and that I should be able to log in, but the issue has never been resolved.

The issue is that I put two-factor authentication on this account.

I lost the backup codes since and I have absolutely no way to pass this two-factor authentication. This has happened with another account of mine, but facebook was able to resolve the issue almost right away.

For this account, I got emails asking for specific instructions to prove that that account is mine, and since it is filled with pictures of me, that is no issue. I followed the instructions and got responses saying that they took off two-factor authentication. But they never did.

I have filed I don't even know how many reports now, called different numbers million times, but no response.

All that I need is this feature removed. I can prove that this account (@charlisse) is me 100%. Whatever is required, I will do.

On top of everything, when I click "forget password," I am told that an email was sent to my email.

But I never get those emails.

The email associated with my instagram account is charlisseciara@***.com

Another email to contact me by is ccarnet@***.edu

The instagram account is @charlisse

My name is Charlisse Carnet

As I said I am so desperate at this point. Thank you so much!

Comments