Verified Reviewer

4.2

My daughter is graduating from high school this year, and she wanted an iPhone for a graduating gift. So we found an iPhone (11 pro max) so we found a used one for $450, so we purchased it through Facebook pay.

The lady said she had received the money and my bank said the money was taken out. I ask her to please provide a tracking number. 3 days later, she said she was on call at a hospital, and she would provide it when she got off. She never provided a tracking number, nor a day she shipped it, or the name of the shipping company.

I explained to her 5 days later that I was going to file a claim with Facebook pay, soon after she shut her page down. I have been trying to file a claim but with the holiday (Thanksgiving) it's been hard for me to do it. So I'm waiting till Monday to call and file one. My daughter is in tears over this.

We can't buy another on until this is resolved. Thank you.

Location: Sacramento, California

Comments

#2096874

1.Your daughter will get over it-explain that she has lost nothing,merely failed to immediately gain. 2.How did you find this seller?

3.Don't complain in front of her (daughter) and don't use a meal last Thursday to explain your lack of action. 4.You've probably realized that a used phone is not the best solution. That $450 would have paid for a new one until Christmas 2022 just in time for another gift.

5.Good luck with the money and the kid. In my case, I like the saying "A Dad is a guy who has photos in his wallet where his money used to be..."

#2097144
@PissedConsumer2096874

We found it on face book market, and we paid for it through facebook pay. The lady took our money, then shut down her account/ messenger

Facebook Reviews