Verified Reviewer

I have been blocked from marketplace attached links with no explanations I sell Fire Apparatus and EMS units for last 8 years only thing I received was due to Commerce rules I need to be contacted to have a better understanding of this block also I checked for violations and receive "no violations prompt. Yes occurred last year same time.

I did contact someone at your customer service in they told me I might been hacked either in Ohio and Texas I hadn't dealt with anyone in these states.

Need my account be unblocked this is my lively hood for reaching out to Fire Departments and EMS throughout the country Basically I use likes on Market place example used Fire Trucks online I would like someone from help support to reach out. I do no money transaction on Market place.

Location: Martinsburg, West Virginia