Verified Reviewer

Hi I am selling from marketplace and one customer said she paid, and I think what had happened was I printed the label before she paid me for both of the items, now one of the customers paid for hers, but I am not seeing any payments in my account. Another customer wanted to pay via Cash app, but I can not delete the shoes that she paid for or even edit my account for those shoes.

I have never had so much trouble with Marketplace since it has changed. I would like to get it resolved asap because they are waiting for the items that was paid for.

Furthermore, I even tried to refund one of the customers the money in order to get the shoes off-line, but was unable to. I need help, I've sent off orders before and have never had this problem before.

Comments