Ease of Use
Usability

HELP! My account’s Marketplace access KEEPS BEING MISTAKENLY SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON AND IT’S EFFECTING MY BUSINESS!!!

Please help.

I run a licensed and certified business which is well reviewed! I also have a perfect rating on Facebook customer page reviews. See my reviews! This is totally unfair!

It keeps telling me that I have violated community standards by posting items which aren’t authentic, but that is in no way true!

Again, we run a LICENSED BUSINESS WHICH SELLS ONLY LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, GENUINE ITEMS. I have also been contacting representatives via Facebook for the last a WEEK and have gotten no assistance, not even an answer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Facebook Cons: No way of contacting customer service, Horrific customer service, Oppression.

Comments

You must have posted something they determined leaned too far right. That's one of the very few reasons they suspend accounts.

AttentivePurpleEmperor737

There is a lot of us in your shoes. This is unfair and terrible that we can't get a response from a real person. All of the responses are automated.