Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.4

Update by user Mar 03, 2022

I have received or heard nothing after 8 days of filing the claim! I just wanted my money back

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2022

I've had a claim going since February 24th with no answer. The seller told me something was authentic when actually it was fake!

I put a claim in the same day, sent pictures of proof they were fake and it said give 2 business days. That was last month meanwhile the seller has received the money while the claim was on the item the day i got it! It says the item has auto refund but no option to do it! I've sent 3 emails to you with no answer!

This is a huge company and you can't talk to anyone! Aggregating. The item was $208 which i could use right now. Order #116756****446431 Claim number #500186****526313.

Please get a hold of me asap. I really love buying and selling on marketplace but this is ruining my experience with it that people can sell fakes saying they are authentic and Facebook does nothing about it!

User's recommendation: Be careful of fake items even if everything looks perfect!!

Location: Centerburg, Ohio