I have had two sellers I bought items From. They cancelled my orders doing, so they didn't have to pay me back One of the sellers I bought a dress from I paid exactly how much shipping and the price of the dress I can get the order number After she sold it to me, she wanted $7 more wouldn't pay it, so she cancelled the order and I lost my money appealed it through Facebook never got my money back The other order I bought a shirt I paid her $5.50 and $5 in shipping And she canceled the order Because she only ships if she sells $30 worth of items it's not even in her description is not anywhere in her post I would have never bought it, but again she cancelled And I'm out $10.50 don't understand why I'm not getting my money back.

Where's your purchase protection why are you letting sellers sell like this I'm approx 25.00 not a lot but me it is. Your allowing theft. I can sell then ask for more money then canceled can't let others know thru feed back. Your out your money.

I also states I owe 125.00 to FB that's crap. Call me Kelly Grove 208 *** ***** sell back.

I' returned. mo spent

Facebook Pros: Want my money, At this point zero.

Facebook Cons: Not being able to call facebook or talk live with someone.

Comments