Verified Reviewer

Suddenly on my email, I started receiving a bunch of annoying emails with the subject: Meta for Business. First I tried unsubscribing to everything and somehow it didn't remove these messages.

When I go to the Ads Manager page which I didn't know existed, it shows me too ads under my name which I didn't create. But it has this Ad account disabled message making it impossible to delete the ads. Furthermore, when I go check the details for why my account is disabled, it asks to confirm my identity but doesn't give me any, "was this you," prompt which is exactly what I need to press. Please let me know how to get rid of these ad pages so I don't repeatedly get emails saying its excepted and then not excepted.

None of it is me and I want it gone. (Another thing I just found another account with an Asian lettered name under my add account and I can't remove him)

Preferred solution: This Meta Business Ad account turned off and for the person on my account to be removed or probably banned..

Comments