Verified Reviewer

Hello. I received an unfair 30 day ban from Facebook.

My comment was completely taken out of context (the context being that the comment was about characters in a fictional show that formed the basis of the group in which the comment was made).

Normally, I wouldnt have a huge problem with this and would move on BUT the fact is that my comment wasnt as it was assumed to be (hate speech) but rather a situational description of characters on a tv show.

Another thing that I am BEGGING you to consider is that annually, I run a Santa campaign for local childrens hospitals.

This mistake in interpretation will have a HUGE negative impact on this campaign as I do much of my self promotion through Facebook. Look at my account.

Please find it in your heart to reverse this so that I can continue my charity work.

Preferred solution: Access restored .

Facebook Pros: Access info, Please reopen my account, Use it to keep it touch with family.

Facebook Cons: Caters to toxic people, No customer service for marketplace.

Comments