Verified Reviewer

Recently two friends of mine who are on this site sent me messages about this so called money enpowerment which I have ignored. I think this is nothing more than spam and have informed these two friends many times that I am not interested at all in getting involved in this money enpowerment program and if this had continued (which it has not) I would have referred this matter to a higher authority such as yourselves, however, I felt I should inform you of this anyway.

Please give this matter serious thought and send me a response back to me at your earliest convenience. One other thing I wanted to tell you was that this money would come through Facebook and you would receive a monthly check (according to what one of my friends had told me). Not only that this particular person had posted pictures of how she spent the money such as buying a car or house. She was literally on "cloud nine` as to how she receives money each month like receiving an income.

As I said before, please research this matter very carefully and send me a response back. Thank you

Location: Mineola, New York