Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jun 10, 2022

Good afternoon, My name is Burghardt Norbert. I have an account with this name, my real name and it contains my pictures.

I used to have 2 steps authentication on my account. Today, 10.06.2022 I realized thats someone added a new phone number without my knowledge, deleting my personal phone numbers which were : 00407***** and 00407*****.

My email adress office@***.ro was revoked , designating another primary right. Facebook blocked the account because it noticed the problem but I can't recover it when I recover the account and enter the identity card and put the email address that was I do not see anything on my computer or phone as such I request recovery assistance, the facebook account is attached one of the ads also on the same email address office@***s .ro (hydraromania srl)

Please change the connection data to the old ones office@***.ro and phone number 00407***** or send instructions.

Location: Beiuș, Bihor