Verified Reviewer

My fb account from 2007 was hacked last summer 2021. The user is pretending to be me.

The user harasses people for money and cashapp names. It has been reported to me that the user has also posted nudity and has copied pictures from my new current account to my old account to cover up the fraud of the account. The user has sent a picture of my drivers license that was in a media profile on my old messenger to my family members as well, trying to validate their identity as me. My current account is blocked preventing me from reporting the profile and everything thats been posted.

The account has been spammed at least 50x for fraud and impersonation. I have contacted and emailed every single Facebook support/help center I could find as well as the fb automated chat systems and MARK ZUCKERBERG; I have not received even a single response from either source. While Im building my rapport as an upcoming real estate agent, the user is demolishing my reputation and hurting my pride and dignity.

Ive attached two pictures of both profiles. The profile of me in the green shirt and black sweater I was created in 07, is my hacked account.

I have absolutely no access to it.

My new account is the real Kailee Woodward, the real me. This has been the most frustrating situation and I am forced to take further action to get it removed.

User's recommendation: Don’t.