Verified Reviewer

Hello;

Following a blocking of my Facebook Account that lasts since 21/04/2021, for reasons of restrictions that I still ignore to date, probably due to a report of clothes Items publication that I received on inbox support, or not being aware of its nature of restriction, because of unawareness behavior by publishing this post from our online store «BENSMAINE BOUTIQUE» or lack of experience too.

Since that time, sales are dropped, unsuccessful sales of goods at store, Wallet of Facebook payment account blocked, advertising pages and boosts are unavailable. Despite I've contacted the Facebook technical support several times, the account still under review more than month, it may take several weeks.

The time factor is crucial for me, this duration is impossible to support as the arrival for summer clothes are still blocked at the store, and no sales have been made to date, the situation is critical. Am still really disappointed and upset from this matter. I suppose that these restrictions are not really well-defined, they are a failure for online business.

To remain a safe space, promoting positive experiences between Internet users and businesses, I think that advertising rules and terms of service must be reviewed.

It can therefore happen that it destroys an entire business using online advertising pages, even if they comply with their conditions of restrictions. Sometimes we can make mistakes and cant handle the situation correctly.

Therefore, I ask you to please unblock my account, to review my situation and reactivate the Ads boosts, taking into account the following restrictions and deactivated items: Cannot use or manage ad accounts Cannot create or publish ads Unable to manage advertising or business people Personal advertising account Hearings

I thank you in advance for the kindness you will bring to my claim, and you would be grateful if you would inform me of your decision as soon as possible.

In this expectation, I ask you to accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my respectful greetings.

Sincerely yours.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments