My Instagram and Facebook accounts were hacked. Both the email and phone numbers were changed.

I received an email from Instagram saying if it wasnt me then I could fix it but I did not receive one from Facebook. The email for Instagram stated the login came From TECNO LD7 in Dallas Texas on July 30th at 03:16 AM. Another email stated the phone number was changed from 316-312-**** which is my number to +177********. The last email I received Stated my email had been changed from jarashoemaker@***.com to frankmorris88.uk@***.com .

Again these were all emails from Instagram.

I did not receive any from facebook: I dont know if this has anything to do with the face that my accounts are linked to each other or not.

I have tried multiple ways to get back into ky Facebook and none of them are working. I either need the email saying my Facebook was changed and it wasnt me or I need the email or phone number associated with account which I no longer have because they have been changed.

Preferred solution: My account back with all my photos.

Comments