Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 23, 2020

This issue has still not been resolved and no one has contacted me from Facebook. I have even posted on the Facebook community support page through my girlfriend's account and no one has replied to that as well. I'm still hoping that someone will be able to help me recover my account that I have had for over 15 years...

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2020

Hello,

My account has been completely taken over this past Saturday morning. Someone with an IP address in canton OH somehow logged into my account early in the morning while I was asleep. I woke up and received multiple emails saying that my phone number, email, and password have all been changed. The recovery email has been changed and they even changed the authentication and now I am completely locked out. I have had my account for over 15 years and I really hope that I can get it back. Can someone please assist?

Thank you!

Casey Jewell

User's recommendation: Have a stronger passcode and set up your 2-code authenticator.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1968634

Google "FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center" and make an official report about your hacked account. Be sure to include the fact that Facebook doesn't have any way for you to self-report the crime to Facebook.

Facebook Reviews