Verified Reviewer

I called the numbers provided and it was a voice message providing emails that I emailed and bounced.

Facebook/Meta has been absolute garbage in trying to resolve the issue because their help centre keeps putting me in a loop and the hackers changed my email and password so I cant get in at all. They also changed the security features so I keep going in circles with the email and phone number.

I did contact yahoo and informed them the email that was created was done by hackers.

The email that was created in on my Facebook business page and when I tried to email it, the email bounced back. So kudos to yahoo for being awesome.

Currently, my Facebook profile has been removed and no one can find itand Ive had all my friends block me. I just want both my Facebook profile and business page deactivated. You would think this would be easy for Facebook to do.

However, every time I make a complaint or say it goes against Community standards, Facebook disagrees. Its annoying not to be able to email or communicate with anyone in charge of security.

The hackers must know this, which is why once they gain access, they can do what they like.

I recently got an email from Facebook saying that it looks like someone has gone into my accountand for me to change the password and stuff.I would if I could get in. At least I know my account has been hidden for a bit so the hackers cant try to scam more people.

Preferred solution: I would like to get my profile and business page completely removed from Facebook .

Facebook Cons: Can not be reached for problem resolution, All automated, Unable to talk or email anyone for help, Will not help take down accounts that have been hacked.

Location: Calgary, Alberta