Verified Reviewer

3.2

My old account has been hacked and the email and phone number has been changed and the person is messaging people pretending to be me scamming my loved ones through cash app scams. It has been reported several several times by me and my friends and family that are aware this is not the real Steven Dickson Jr.

I have since created a new account and now the person is messaging me harassing me trying to scam me the same way. As me. I have tried to call Facebook about this issue with no resolution. It continues to come back as nothing is wrong when there most certainly is.

I desperately am asking for assistance resolving this issue. The account now has me blocked. The correct Steven Dickson jr.

has the profile picture of me and my mother. The fake one posing as me has the picture of me and my dog.

User's recommendation: Do not give out any information and change passwords frequently.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments