Verified Reviewer

Hello, I need your help. My Facebook account has been blocked.

This is was happened:

I needed to have a means of identifying myself on "Id.me". I gave permission to tap into my Facebook account by giving my password. So they did access my Facebook account. However, when I later received a message from Facebook asking me if I had given permission, I answered "no".

Clearly my mistake! Now the account is locked and I cannot unlock it.

I am following the instructions from Facebook, but nothing works. If I put in my email address, it comes back as not been found by Facebook. Then I put in my cell phone number and I do receive a code.

When I submit this code, a message says it is invalid!. I have tried this several times, even waited as instructed before trying again.

This has been going on for two days now.

I don't understand how Facebook does not recognize my email address and yet I am receiving emails from Facebook telling me that my account has been locked. Also, how can a code be invalid, that Facebook sent me on my cell phone?

Please, help me to get my account active again.

User's recommendation: This is the first time that I am using Pissed onsumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Unlock my Facebook account .

Facebook Pros: Keep in touch with family and friends.

Facebook Cons: I cannot find a contact to help me to unlock my account.

Comments