Verified Reviewer

My account has been locked, And I see only option "confirm your identity". Please change this option.

Because I do not remember my facebook "date of birth. And my date of birth is of two types, one is real and the other is documents. And also my photo is not uploaded in my facebook profile. So that's why please change the option of "confirm your identity".

Apart from this, give any other option. Such as "get your email code", get your phone code, upload your photo and apart from this video call etc.

Please call me and open my facebook account।

My Name:- Mohd Mustafa

S/O:- Aash Mohd

Email ID:- mostkhanboy@***.com

Ph no.:- 989958****

All documents date of birth:- 01/01/2000

and provide proof you like adhar Card, 10th certificate,12th certificate, pan card, Haryana residence certificate, school NIOS I card, etc.

Vill.- Gounchi

6. Jyoti

Soniya

Radha Sahu

9. Xytilish queen

User's recommendation: Please Unlock my facebook account.

Preferred solution: My facebook account has been locked, and show me confirm your identity. Please change this option and get me option like get your email code etc..

Location: Sector 53, Faridabad 121005, Haryana