Verified Reviewer

5.0

I tied to log into my account and it has temporarily been locked. The code to verify me will not come through to my e-mail account.

What and why is this happening to me?? I have had a account with facebook for years with NO ISSUES!!!! The only current activity is a GO Fund Me Page that was uploaded by myself On October 18, 2021 and re uploaded the morning of October 19,2021 by myself!! Please help me re-establish my account status.

Thank you so very much.

Angela Siegert

If my posting of our family names was any type of violation of rights or privacy, i am so sorry it was NOT my intension to do so. I have NEVER been in a Go Fund Me Page situation and would NEVER try to violate any ones personal information, if that is the issue can and how can the situation be resolved??????????

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Market place, Ability to share memories and updates with friends.

Facebook Cons: Cant get inn my account.

Comments