Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 09, 2021

Nothing has happened. I cannot reach a live person at Facebook, so I have resorted to emailing press@***.com.

Original review posted by user Oct 08, 2021

Back in 2020 I posted what was obviously a parody meme about "Clorox Chewables" in response to the "Let's all consume bleach" craze that arose because of COVID. For reasons that are unclear to me, my account was recently suspended for an alleged "Violation of Community Standards." This is ridiculous.

Not only was the posting clearly sarcastic, but it was also over a year ago, so why now?

Not only am I being prevented from accessing Facebook in general, but this suspension is also keeping me from being able to access the livestream of Mass from the Chapel of St. Basil at the University of St.

Thomas, my church; I am an invalid and unable (mostly) to participate in Mass in person, so watching the livestream is how I remain connected to my Mass community.

I have asked for a review, but nothing has come of that. Can you help, please?

Thank you.

Preferred solution: Restore my access to my account!.

Comments