Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

My name is Fremiot Jeudi and for security concerns with all those insecurities, shootings and kidnappings happening back home in my country Haiti with people not respecting human rights and lives i decided to display no other name than my nicknames that most of my loved ones know me by Jacoby Terre Rouge Ever since i have been using social media no one. I recently bought an android phone that does not have too much space so i uninstalled the facebook app and decide to use the mobile browser.

Seconds after that i got a message that my account was blocked arbitrarily and needed to be verified. I did used my real name before to make a payment through a fundraising one of my friends was doing for a serious cause a few months ago. So i am requesting help that my acount is reviewed and unblocked as soon as possible as i found it unnecessary and arbitrary to suddenly block an account that did not commit any violations on Facebook.

My name is Fremiot Jeudi my nickname is Jacoby Terre Rouge my email address is welllknowns@***.com my number is 202417****. Thank you for your understanding.

Preferred solution: Get my account back.

Location: Ruther Glen, Virginia