Verified Reviewer

Dear Facebook

Greetings for the day,

I am Anirudh Jain, user of Facebook account since 2008 - ****. My account is disabled by you, I don't know the reason, but I assume that I had changed the spellings of my name on my Facebook account.

However, someone told me to change my name spellings according to numerology on Facebook account, which I did to check the energy of the name change. I was about to change the spellings to the original after the stipulated time, but you disabled my account. It is my humble request to the Facebook to unblock my account so that I will make the correction.

Moreover, I will not do anything against your community guidelines, which I think I didn't do anything.

I have already apologized for the same if I had made any mistake on Facebook.

It is my request to you please unblock my account as I am loosing my business. Please accept this mail as my apology and a humble request.

I am attaching my government ID of my name in support of this mail

Regards,

Anirudh Jain

E-Mail :- alixjain2000@***.com

User's recommendation: Please take care of anything you post or write any comment.

Location: Faridabad, Haryana